General terms and conditions of sale
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all bookings made through www.le-floretin.be, by fax, telephone, or email.
They are an integral part of the contract.
- Prices are excluding drinks, but including VAT and all taxes, and a service charge.
- Bookings will only be confirmed if they are guaranteed by the customer, either by providing a credit card number with expiry date or payment of a deposit, and once a detailed booking confirmation has been received. Deposits are non-refundable.
- The cost of the first night is payable for cancellations made under 48 hours before the anticipated arrival date.
All stays begun are payable in full.
If you do not show on your anticipated arrival date, your credit card will be debited the cost of the first night.
- The hotel hereby reserves the right to turn away a booking if the credit card number is incorrect or the booking is incomplete.
- We accept payment by VISA, EUROCARD, and BANCONTACT, but we do not accept cheques, meal vouchers, or restaurant vouchers.
- Dogs are allowed subject to a €10 surcharge per dog per night (one dog only per room).
- Check-in: 3 p.m. - 7:00 p.m./Check-out: 7:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
If you are going to arrive after 7:00 p.m., please warn us when you book (our reception is closed at night).